al-8sb는 al-8 라인어레이 시스템과 함께 사용되는 서브우퍼 시스템입니다.
al-8sb는 컴팩트하고 쉽게 어레이 가능한 제품으로 높은 출력과 낮은 주파수 응답을 제공합니다.
al-8 라인어레이 시스템과 함께 사용할 경우 al-8sb는 35Hz 아래의 강력하고 잘 다듬어진 낮은 주파수를 재생할 수 있습니다.
- Integrated rigging and optional flybars allow al-8SB systems to be flown above or aong side of al-8 acoustic elements arrays, as well as in a stand-alone flown low frequency arrays
- Skids and versatile hardware allows for easy ground stacking with al-8 acoustic elements
- Versatile integrated flying hardware and fly bars allows the easy assembly of ground stacked and flown arrays with al-8’s and al-4 for maximum flexibility.
- Optimal performance is achieved when used with VUEDrive™ Systems Engines
- Expanding the al-8 System
The al-8SB is designed to be flown as an array and supports cardiod configuration. The al-8-SB can be ground stacked with the al-8 three-way full range elements, as well as be flown together in a single array using four transition links with the new al-8SBFB (fly bar)
Rugged and Versatile Enclosure
The al-8SB enclosure is constructed of top quality birch plywood, coated in the same durable 12-step Dura-Coat LX finish as the al-8 acoustic elements. Extensive interior bracing ensures resonant-free low frequency performance. The machined, powder-coated steel grill with acoustically transparent lining provides ample driver protection while completing the refined al-Class aesthetic.
Integrated suspension hardware ensures that the al-8SB is perfectly configured for use in any al-8 line array system in both flown as well as ground stacked configurations. Recessed handles and skids are standard along with recessed front and rear mounted dual Neutrik® Speakon sockets which provide easy input connection from the back in both conventional and cardioid arrays.