Designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the OM11 was first issued in 1985 as the OM1. This mic is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. Its sharp, crisp vocal sound, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high SPLs without distortion are trademarks of the OM11.
The OM11 is designed with a tight, uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps isolate the vocals on stage. The response of the OM11 is tailored to cut through the mix, providing extra presence and articulation to the vocals even at very high stage volumes. In addition to having extremely low handling noise, the OM11 is well balanced, comfortable to hold and durable.
· Concert level, professional vocal mic for live sound, broadcast and studio
· Clear, accurate vocal sound that cuts through the mix
· Precision machined brass construction
· Extremely low handling noise
· Handles exceptionally high SPLs without distortion
· VLM Capsule
· Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
· 5 year warranty
· Lead or backing vocals
· Live recording
· Home studio - vocal and instrument