The OM7 is used by professional sound companies, front of house and mixing engineers as well as high profile fixed installations. The OM7 provides unprecedented gain before feedback on concert level stages without sacrificing sound quality. In addition, the mic is very resistant to feedback on extremely loud stages and for performers who tend to “cup” the microphone with both hands.
In order to achieve these extraordinary performance benefits, the OM7 is designed with an unconventionally low output level (8-10 dB lower than typical dynamic microphones). This low output level acts as a natural “pad” at the capsule in order to maintain high fidelity at the source. The OM7 is best suited for use with high quality mixing consoles which have plenty of head room to compensate for the low gain.
· Concert level, professional vocal mic for live sound, broadcast and studio
· Unprecedented gain before feedback
· Handles incredibly high SPLs without distortion
· VLM Capsule
· Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
· 5 year warranty
· Lead or backing vocals
· Live recording
· Home studio - vocal and instrument
· Sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums