The OM3 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, home and studio applications. This mic has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM3 utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 18 kHz, the OM3 employs a VLMTM diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with a slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM3 has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
· Multi-purpose vocal and instrument mic for live sound, home studio
· Clear, natural, accurate sound for mid-size to large PA systems
· Excellent off-axis rejection on stage for increased feedback rejection. Isolates the vocal from other instruments on stage
· Handles high SPLs without distortion
· VLM Capsule
· Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
· 5 year warranty
· Lead or backing vocals
· Live recording
· Home studio - vocal and instrument
· Sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums
OM3S - Same as OM3 with On-Off switch