The OM2 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, home and studio applications. This mic has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM2 utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the OM2 employs a VLM™ diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with a slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM2 has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
· All purpose professional vocal mic for live sound, rehearsal rooms, & home studio
· Warm, full sound with slight bass proximity optimized for small to mid-size PA systems
· Provides excellent isolation on stage for outstanding feedback rejection while allowing the vocal to cut through the mix
· Handles high SPLs without distortion
· VLM Capsule · Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
· 5 year warranty
· Lead or backing vocals
· Live recording
· Home studio - vocal and instrument
· Sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums
OM2S - With on/off switch